Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Precious Time is Fleeting .. July 3, 2010


I think Memorial Day was spent in the hospital getting blood and platelets, if I remember correctly. Seems like that is going to be our 4th of July as well.


After my PRAISE note on Wednesday night, Thursday morning, Laynie threw up blood and mucus as they wheeled her into the transfusion room in her stroller... then shortly after she passed a poop ball the size of a baseball (and you that know her know that is WAY too big for our little girl) that was full of blood. She has a lot of new bruising, bruises that we haven't seen up to this point, and we are just full of questions.

She has had severe diarhea (i have never learned to spell that word, since I can't stand the stuff) since she passed that baseball. Plus, she has stopped eating, as she is so nauseous. She will take pedialyte and sweet tea through a straw, but that is it for nourishment. Plus, her gums have gone into overdrive, because I think all the transfused platelets she had this week went straight to her GI tract to help her bleeding there, and now her gums are suffering.

So, we've made calls to see if we can be a direct admit and go get some platelets. and blood. and buy more time. Because we are buying time now, friends. Precious time that we spend with tears in our eyes.

I feel blessed and pain all in one big ball of sadness. When I ask for prayers of Peace, that is exactly what I am asking for. Peace for all of us.

I am supposed to go to London on Friday. We will see how the baby responds to the transfusion to see what that plan is going to look like. Prayers for peace.

I will keep you updated, thanks so much ... I know the supernatural calm that is enveloping all of us, is from our warriors prayers.

God is Good, All the time.

No comments: