Thursday, April 3, 2008

Drawing Near- 12-18-07

Well at the ultrasound last Friday (which I was unable to attend) the doctor told Lacey he's thinking we should induce her at 37 weeks, due to the low level of fluid and the baby's growing size. He just put that in our heads and is going to do another ultrasound this Friday (which I WILL MISS AGAIN) -- I don't know much about C-sections (never having one myself) but those of you out there that have.......suggestions? thoughts? The doctor said that that early about 75% end up in C-section anyway. I'm thinking since the last thing we want to do is Stress that little lady anymore than she needs to be, why not just go get her? That way they can tend to her ASAP without the waiting of the birth. I don't know, I'd like some serious input here. Lacey OB/GYN is one of the few doctors that will do a VBAC (is that the right term) after a c-section. So, help me out here, and just think ... in 5 weeks, she'll be here. Most of our questions will be answered and we'll finally get to meet her. Pray for continued growth, pray for the fluid on her brain to be minimal and pray the Trisomy is limited to things that won't be too serious. Thank you friends. Thank you for your prayers and your love through our journey. More later..........

No comments: