Thursday, April 3, 2008

Working with Lacey -- Oct. 7, 2007

Ok, I followed my daughters footsteps this weekend, and I am one worn out puppy. What I learned about Lifechurch, is that it is one organized, HUGE operation. No one can grasp what goes into making every worship service a perfect experience for every person attending. To the smallest baby, to the oldest attendee, nothing is left to chance. Wow. I was blown away. Also, too pooped to type and think either.
Sooo many people are to be thanked for this past week. And Lacey has SUCH a tremendously HUGE support team. I have no worries for my girl or my baby girl. They are WELL and completely loved. What a massive support system. And because Lifechurch is such a prolific (for lack of better term)church, there are massive amounts of babies, and similar experiences and all of those mommies are in it with Lacey. I have no worries for her. And God is working in all our lives in such a positive way, that I have no worries for our precious baby, either.
God is Good, All the Time.

No comments: