Thursday, April 3, 2008

Feb 14, 2008 If you have time.........

On TLC Channel and Discovery are two really amazing programs. One is called "World's smallest kids" on Discovery and on TLC it's called "Kenadie's story". If you have DVR and can program these, you should. Kenadie's story will be on Discovery Health channel Sunday 20th at 10pm and Monday 21 at 1 am-- The smallest people will be on TLC on 27th 8 & 11 pm -- World's smallest kids is this sunday 17th at 4 pm.
I don't think this is what our Laynie bug will be facing, but it was an interesting, amazing show. That little Kenadie is just precious. I emailed her mom when I was thinking it was what our Laynie had, and Brianne, her mom, answered me right back and gave me such words of encouragement. Kenadie was 3 years old before she was big enough to have an MRI. I'm guessing that will be the same with our Laynie. She is too small to be able to do that right now, or anytime in the near future.
Anyway wanted to share this special program with you, and if you have time... check it out!

No comments: