Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nov 7- Long time, no blog

Sorry fans, I've been BUSY trying to earn a living. But what has changed in my world is I do everything with a prayer in my mind. God has become very real and very present in my life. I hope everyone read Lacey's blog yesterday because that was powerful powerful stuff. Again, how God answers our prayers, VERY VERY different than what we think we should receive. And all we can do is trust. We must be babies in our thinking, and allow our Father, our Daddy, our Savior, to show us the way. I've met very wonderful people in my side trip to Holland. People I would never have met without Laynie's situation. Let go and Let God, and that never made sense to me until now. Whatever the outcome of this journey, we'll Let God.
Lacey met another mommy yesterday through a chain of events that still set our minds reeling,(all via email) and this sweet mommy had her baby, and her angel had a genetic disorder also. She was able to have her angel for 5 months and had to send her to heaven just a few short weeks ago. Lacey was so strengthened and touched and emotionally overwhelmed by this brave mommy's story. We are so blessed to meet them and experience their journey. We are living day to day to day and truly trusting our Lord to show us the way.
God is Good, All the time.

No comments: